Sunday, October 9, 2011

October 7, 2011


So, Since I emailed you last, lots of stuff has happened.
Conference in the MTC was a awesome. I don't think I ever learned as much in one session of conference.
Three days after entering the MTC me and my companion had to teach an "investigator" his first lesson ever, in spanish! Talk about a humbling experience. But on our third lesson with this investigator, who is really just a teacher here at the mtc, we committed him to baptism! That is the point that I really felt like a missionary. Even though I didn't totally know what he was saying all the time or what I was saying all the time the spirit was there and it was cool.


Me and my comp are doing really well, and haven't gotten in a fight or anything yet so thats good. At first, I didn't notice a lot of things about the idiosyncrasies about the elders in my district but they are all starting to come out now. its kind of annoying but these are things i'm going to have to learn to deal with. One elder laughs really obnoxiously and I can't help but mimic it and then everyone laughs even harder. Its really funny actually. I don't think i've ever laughed as hard as I do here in the ccm. (mtc in spanish) I love my district and i love my comp.

I'm really loving the dearelders that I am getting, keep them coming.  Anyone can write me on there and I love it!
If you are reading this and you are wondering why i'm not using any spanish, you have to write me a personal letter and i'll spanish it up for you. :) anyways, have a good day everyone and I love you all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment